All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the ExpireBox service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. ExpireBox is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use ExpireBox's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files ExpireBox has on record for your IP Address.
The use of this service to upload copyrighted or illegal material is not allowed, this also includes the upload of virus or malicious software. Uploading of any pornograpic material, including child pornography will result in an immediate ban and the user (IP and Logs) will be reported to proper authorities.
All users use ExpireBox at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on ExpireBox are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and ExpireBox users understand and agree that ExpireBox cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use ExpireBox's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ExpireBox service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using ExpireBox to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
ExpireBox claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
ExpireBox will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide ExpireBox with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit ExpireBox to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
About User Account
We reserve the right to close accounts that have the sole function of file archiving, the site thrives on advertising given by sharing, files kept stationary are an unsustainable burden for us in terms of management costs and server space.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse page.