ExpireBox is the best Free file hosting for all your Apps, great altervative to stores, save traffic bandwidth, suitable for developers, distributors or sellers
Share on your Website or Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Telegram or send them by email, check status of downloads, you can lock the download with a password
Files will be manually deleted by you, remember to save Deletion link, unused files will be automatically deleted after 30 days from the last Download
Before upload remember: *We manually check all suspicious and Reported files, We immediately delete fake APK files, the server run virus scans every day, We delete illegal content or incomprensive file names like text with simbols, Dirty or Illegal words, Website names URL or very long names.
What is ExpireBox
ExpireBox is first of all a free File Hosting service dedicated exclusively to APK extensions for Android Mobile devices, this means that you can only upload AK files that are real applications, these will be verified to allow safe sharing.
But ExpireBox is not only this, in fact it always offers a free Community of users with which to share Apps and start discussions in Chat, the purpose is precisely to create a place for aggregation and sharing different from any other in complete safety.
What are APK files
As we have seen, the acronym APK stands for Android Package, or Android package. APK files are compressed packages of app installation files for the Android operating system.
For Google™ and Android, an unknown origin is a web service from which to download data that has not been checked by the Google™ security network. Be warned though, not all unknown sources are dangerous, just as not all APK packages contain malware. In addition, sometimes even Google's security systems make detection errors or succumb to 0-day threats, and infected apps can also be found on Google™ Play.
That said, it remains an incontrovertible fact that apps from official stores such as Google™ Play are more secure than those installed via APKs. And it is equally true that most of the viruses for Android are spread via APK. For these reasons, if you want to download APKs and install them on your smartphone, we recommend that you:
Check the reliability of the site or source.
Install good cybersecurity software for Android, which protects you from viruses inadvertently downloaded to your phone.
Terms and Conditions
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the ExpireBox service for any illegal
or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. ExpireBox
is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use ExpireBox's services to
violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files
ExpireBox has on record for your IP Address.
All users use ExpireBox at their own risk,
users understand that files uploaded on ExpireBox are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and
ExpireBox users understand and agree that ExpireBox cannot be responsible for the content
posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use ExpireBox's service at
your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ExpireBox service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using ExpireBox to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
ExpireBox claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit ExpireBox to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.